BASEC @ GREEN MEADOW
Welcome to BASEC @ Green Meadow the after school program at Maynard’s Green Meadow School.
BASEC provides children a bridge between school and home. With a well-developed curriculum, BASEC imparts important 21st century skills including communication, creative problem solving, mindfulness, collaboration and teamwork. After school staff build long-term, year-to-year knowledge of each child, offering an opportunity for each child to grow and shine.
How BASEC @ Green Meadow Works:
- Runs Monday to Friday, from school dismissal until 6:00 PM*
- Additional before school program available from 7:00 to 8:30 AM each day
- Includes full-day coverage for early release days*
- Programming includes snacks, homework support, games, visual arts, music lessons, workshops, sports, and more!
- Held every day in the Green Meadow School cafeteria, library, gym, and playground
- Day camp available during February and April vacation week
- Professional after school teachers, including Green Meadow school teachers and staff
- Consistent schedule that meets students’ physical, emotional, social and academic needs.
*No after school on the last day of school in June.
BASEC @ Green Meadow is a great opportunity for your child to…
- develop schoolmate friendships outside of the classroom
- burn off some energy on the playground and in the gym
- tap into his/her creative side with a wide variety of art projects
- spend his/her afternoons choosing from interactive games, activities and organized events