BASEC @ Fowler
Welcome to BASEC @ Fowler, the after school program at Maynard’s Fowler Middle School.
*Please note that the information outlined below reflects programming during a normal year. BASEC has made modifications to its after school programming to ensure safety during the pandemic. Please visit our FAQ page or review the 20-21 Family Handbook to learn more.
BASEC provides Fowler students with a bridge between school and home. With a well-developed curriculum, BASEC @ Fowler imparts important 21st century skills including organizational skills, community service, social awareness, communication, creative problem solving, mindfulness, collaboration and teamwork.
How BASEC @ Fowler works:
- After school runs Monday to Friday, from school dismissal until 6:00 PM.*
- Additional before school program available from 7:00 AM to school start each day
- Programming includes structured homework, games, arts and crafts, sports, and more!
- Specialized enrichment workshops that run on a semester basis.
- Day camp available during February and April vacation weeks.
- Professional after school teachers, trained to work with pre-adolescents.
*No after school on the last day of school in June.