BASEC Sports Leagues
Welcome to BASEC Sports Leagues!
At BASEC, we believe that all children should have many opportunities for physical activity with friends. We emphasize fun, sportsmanship, and teamwork in an environment where students can learn new skills and face engaging sports challenges.
HOW BASEC SPORTS LEAGUES WORK
- BASEC Sports Leagues run in 6 – 10 week sessions
- Utilizing Belmont Public School gyms and fields
- Typically begin after 6:00 PM
- Professional, out-of-school time teachers, including our Sports Specialists
BASEC SPORTS LEAGUES ARE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR CHILD TO…
- Make new friends
- Learn new skills in a sport of interest
- Learn teamwork and sportsmanship in competitive environment
- Exercise and build gross- and fine-motor skills
- Most important, have fun!