BHS Enrollment Options
We provide an individualized plan based on a student’s needs. Please see our enrollment options below and the services and support we can provide for each schedule option.
2020 – 2021 Schedule/Enrollment Options:
For the 2020 – 2021 school year, we will be working with students in smaller, 1-on-1 sessions. We are planning to meet with students in person at the start of the school year in order to establish connections and establish a social-emotional learning baseline from which we will build with online support throughout the start of the school year. We do hope that we can return to full in-person programming; however, we must wait until this option is cleared by BPS so that we know that our access to Belmont Public School can be done safely.
Executive Function and Academic Support Membership: $435.00 per academic quarter
- Assignment Book/App Check
- Daily Homework plan, written or verbal depending on individual
- Daily tracking quizzes/tests/projects
- Daily tracking of study progress, study plans, etc.
- One-to-one essay
- One-to-one “problem class” help
- Daily tracking of progress on study plans for quizzes/tests
- Daily tracking of HW completed from earlier week’s plan
- Daily tracking of essays and other written work involving multiple drafts
- 1-on-1 tutoring
- Weekly e-mail home about progress, expectations, and work completed
We have open enrollment – register your student today!